Need assistance using your credit or debit card to pay using Zelle or Google Pay? It only takes a few minutes to up and running…You may need to contact your credit card issuing bank to authorize using your card with Zell or Google Pay.
Zelle is one of the fastest and safest ways to send money. Zelle can be instantly transferred and is one of the safest methods of purchasing, not to mention it has no fees!
How to use Zelle:
– Log into your Bank Account or the Zelle App
– Send the accurate order total which is included with your invoice to the email address that is sent to you via email.
– Include your Order Number in the notes/transfer message. – please note orders will be shipped once Zelle payment is 100% accurate and complete. No order will be shipping without order number confirmation included in the text!
Find out if your bank has Zelle pay integrated at www.zellepay.com/get-started. If your bank is not on the list, simply download the Zelle app on the app store. It’s as simple as that! (it only takes 2minutes to be up and running!)
Zelle has payment solutions for most major banks including Bank of America, Citi, U.S Bank, Wells Fargo, Chase, USAA, + more
-Download the Zelle app from your device app store or click the link below:
How to set up Google Pay
- Download the Google Pay app from your devices app store or click the link below:
- Have your debit card or Bank account information ready
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your profile
Visual Instructions located here:
How to pay with Google Pay at International Peptides
- Select Google Pay on the checkout page
- Click Place order
- You will be transferred to the Order Confirmation Page
- Open up your Google Pay App
- Tap Send or Request
- Type in the email address that was sent to you via email.
- Input your Order Total
- Under the dollar amount tap Add note
- Type in your order# – This is found on the thank you page as well as your confirmation email
- Tap Send
- Confirm your Payment Method
- Then tap Confirm & Send
- Upon confirmation, your payment will be sent to us.
- Manual acceptance of the payment is required
Is Google Pay secure? Yes, it is!
Google Pay protects your payment information through multiple layers of security. Utilizing one of the world’s most advanced security infrastructures available. This, in turn, keeps your account safe.
Learn more about Google Payments
Security – https://support.google.com/pay/answer/9231019
Supported Cards – https://support.google.com/pay/answer/7351835
Sending Payments – https://support.google.com/pay/answer/7643913
Dashboard – https://pay.google.com